Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/221608284557719
Our Fall Production will be “The Stranger” by Agatha Christie
a Romantic Thriller in 3 acts
Presented by special arrangement with Samuel French
Director: CherylAnn Welch
Co-Producers: CherylAnn Welch & Marcus Hatch
We are also looking for a Stage Manager. Please contact CherylAnn Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (617) 571-8865 if you’re interested or if you can recommend someone.
In Agatha Christie’s The Stranger, a staid, predictable young man returns from afar after five years of making his fortune. His fiancee awaits him in her empty rented apartment, ready to be married that very afternoon. A handsome man comes to see about renting the apartment. Events take a stunning turn when the couple buy a secluded country cottage. Full of twists, turns and terror, The Stranger is pure Agatha Christie.
|Doris West||Elan Zuckerman|
|Mrs. Huggins||Jessica Lulka|
|Enid Bradshaw||Carla Perrotta|
|Gerald Strange||Peter Cavicchio|
|Dick Lane||Joe Lanctot|
|Mrs. Birch||Cathy Merlo|
Four performances will be held at:
Payson Park Church Directions to Payson Park Church
365 Belmont Street
|Saturday||October 26, 2019||8pm to 10:15pm|
|Sunday||October 27||4pm to 6:15pm|
|Saturday||November 2||8pm to 10:15pm|
|Sunday||November 3||4pm to 6:15pm|
Reservations & Tickets:
- Members: Each current BDC Member (whose dues are paid for the 2019/2020 Season) is entitled to TWO free tickets per production.
- $20 per person for General Admission.
There are 3 ways to make a reservation:
- Use our online ticket order form on Brown Paper Tickets: http://TheStranger.BrownPaperTickets.com
If you are a current BDC Member, you can reserve your TWO FREE tickets to the show.
You can also order General Admission tickets using your credit card; a small service fee will be added to each ticket purchase.
- By mail: Go to the “Mail-in Ticket Order Form,” fill it out, print it, make your check payable to Belmont Dramatic Club, and mail the form and your check to L.P. Macdonald, 63 Alexander Avenue, Belmont, MA 02478. No acknowledgement will be sent. Your tickets will be held at the box office for pick-up before curtain.
- By email: Send your order information to us at info@BelmontDramaticClub.org, then mail your check to us at the address above or pay at the door with cash or check.
General admission tickets will also be sold at the door starting one hour prior to each performance.
Our Box Office in the lobby of Payson Park Church can accept cash or checks, but cannot accept credit cards.
Be there early for the best seats!
For general inquiries, please call (617) 489-2529 or email info@BelmontDramaticClub.org.