Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/221608284557719
Our Fall Production will be “Murder at Rundown Abbey” by Craig Sodaro
A comedy/murder mystery and spoof of Agatha Christie and “Downton Abbey”
Produced by permission of Pioneer Drama Service, Inc.
Director: CherylAnn Welch
Co-Producers: CherylAnn Welch & Marcus Hatch
Sam Splayed, an American private eye in London, desperately needs a case he can sink his teeth into. Lucky for him, he quickly finds himself undercover as the new butler at the rambling ancestral home of the Crumbledown family.
Alas, the Crumbledowns have been plagued by bad luck. Two of the three Crumbledown siblings have died, leaving only Percival, who was recently kicked in the head by a horse. He now suffers from intermittent amnesia. His wife, Pamela, keeps a stiff upper lip while his stepdaughters play a tug-of-war between tradition and the new “Roaring Twenties.”
Ruling over all is Lady Sybil Snodley-Snippett, a diva if there ever was one. Sam gets off to a rocky start as a servant, but soon his assistant Kitty bursts on the scene as a psychic who has been told by the dead butler that he was murdered by a poisoned dart. “Impossible!” roars Sybil. But when the secretary of Percival’s lawyer meets the same end, the family’s stiff upper lips begin to quiver.
|Sam Splayed||David Letendre|
|Treadlightly and Gus Grumbles||Michael Barbagallo|
|Edith Hyde-Pinchley||Alissa Luckey|
|Lady Sybil Snodley-Snippett||Mary Ferrara|
|Lady Pamela Crumbledown||Angela Flynn|
|Reggie Snodley-Snippett||Darren Cornell UPDATED|
|Olive Green||Regina Harris|
|Hortense Hyde-Pinchley||Emma Joyce|
|Lord Percival Crumbledown||Henry Kettell|
|Annie Pennywise||Tzipora Sheli|
|Kitty Katz||Elaine Spencer|
|Harold Symington-Dimwitty||Evan Stachowski|
Four performances will be held at:
Payson Park Church Directions to Payson Park Church
365 Belmont Street
|Saturday||November 10, 2018||8pm to 9:30pm|
|Sunday||November 11||6pm to 7:30pm UPDATED|
|Saturday||November 17||8pm to 9:30pm|
|Sunday||November 18||6pm to 7:30pm UPDATED|
Reservations & Tickets:
- Members: Each current BDC Member (whose dues are paid for the 2018/2019 Season) is entitled to TWO free tickets per production.
- $20 per person for General Admission.
There are 3 ways to make a reservation:
- Use our online ticket order form on Brown Paper Tickets: http://MurderRundownAbbey.BrownPaperTickets.com
If you are a current BDC Member, you can reserve your TWO FREE tickets to the show.
You can also order General Admission tickets using your credit card; a small service fee will be added to each ticket purchase.
- By mail: Go to the “Mail-in Ticket Order Form,” fill it out, print it, make your check payable to Belmont Dramatic Club, and mail the form and your check to L.P. Macdonald, 63 Alexander Avenue, Belmont, MA 02478. No acknowledgement will be sent. Your tickets will be held at the box office for pick-up before curtain.
- By email: Send your order information to us at info@BelmontDramaticClub.org, then mail your check to us at the address above or pay at the door with cash or check.
General admission tickets will also be sold at the door starting one hour prior to each performance.
Our Box Office in the lobby of Payson Park Church can accept cash or checks, but cannot accept credit cards.
Be there early for the best seats!
For general inquiries, please call (617) 489-2529 or email info@BelmontDramaticClub.org.