Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/221608284557719
Our Fall Production will be “The Ghost Train” by Arnold Ridley
a mystery/thriller in 3 acts
Presented by special arrangement with Samuel French
Director: CherylAnn Welch
Co-Producers: CherylAnn Welch & Marcus Hatch
Online ticket sales are now open! Click here to reserve your TWO FREE Member tickets online, or to buy General Admission tickets with your credit card. See below for more information on all of the options for getting tickets.
In Clear Vale Junction there’s a legend of a ghost train that the locals believe causes death to any who see it. A group of passengers are left stranded at the Clear Vale station on a dark and stormy night. They are visited by strangers, including a mad woman, a singing spirit, mysterious flashes of light and unexplainable knocks and steps. This comical thriller will keep you wanting to scream, laugh, and jump in fear and suspense.
|Miss Bourne||Rosella Aluia|
|Elsie Winthrop||Hope Keeley|
|Richard Winthrop||Alexander Slocum|
|Peggy Murdock||Lydia Bailey|
|Charles Murdock||Ilya Tsymbal|
|Julia Price||Elizabeth Micci|
|John Sterling||Ryan Walsh|
|Harriet Price||Renee Walsh|
|Police Officer||Larry Macdonald|
Four performances will be held at:
Payson Park Church Directions to Payson Park Church
365 Belmont Street
|Saturday||November 12, 2022||8pm to 10:30pm|
|Sunday||November 13||4pm to 6:30pm matinee|
|Saturday||November 19||8pm to 10:30pm|
|Sunday||November 20||4pm to 6:30pm matinee|
Reservations & Tickets:
- Members: Each current BDC Member (whose dues are paid for the 2022-2023 Season) is entitled to TWO free tickets per production.
- $20 per person for General Admission.
To get your tickets to the show:
- If you are a current BDC Member:
- Recommended method: You can reserve your TWO FREE tickets to the show in advance using our online ticket order form on Brown Paper Tickets: http://BDCGhostTrain.BrownPaperTickets.com
- Or, you can email us at info@BelmontDramaticClub.org to reserve your free Member tickets in advance.
- Or, without doing anything in advance, as long as your Membership dues are paid for the 2022-2023 season, you can get your free Member tickets at the door starting one hour prior to each performance, but you run the risk of that performance getting sold out before you arrive.
- Note that we no longer take reservations in advance for Member tickets via US Mail.
- Recommended method: You can order General Admission tickets in advance using your credit card on our online ticket order form on Brown Paper Tickets: http://BDCGhostTrain.BrownPaperTickets.com. A small service fee will be added to each ticket purchase.
- Or, without doing anything in advance, you can buy your General Admission tickets at the door using cash or checks starting one hour prior to each performance, but you run the risk of that performance getting sold out before you arrive. Our Box Office in the lobby of Payson Park Church cannot accept credit cards.
- Note that we no longer take reservations in advance for General Admission tickets via email or US Mail.
Be there early for the best seats!
Payson Park COVID-19 Policy: Masks are optional. Socially distanced seating will be provided. This policy will be updated as conditions change.
For general inquiries, please email info@BelmontDramaticClub.org or call (617) 489-2529.